Our mind is deep, almost like it's endless. It's also very dark. There are many things we do without realizing and there are also so many that we don't do but we should. Little stuff in life makes us feel happy we just have to realize that. All in all, love is the base of our happiness and we must keep that in mind at all times. I don't know if this is the recipe of a jolly life but I'm sure they'll be of some help.
1. According to psychologists, every person who doesn't socialise shouldn't be perceived as anti-social.
2. You can joke to people to understand that they like or dislike you.
3. When you listen to music while you are happy, you concentrate on the melody of the song, when you listen to music while you are unhappy, you concentrate on the lyrics of the song.
4. According to a psychological research, if you are constantly thinking of someone and can't prevent it, then the person you're thinking about is also thinking of you.
5. "Why are old songs better?" The answer to this question is that the bad ones are already forgotten.
6. 80% of people humiliate other people just because they don't have self-confidence and so feel good doing it.
7. One of the most common syndromes of psychology is Walking Corpse Syndrome.
8. Although living in different geographies and speaking different languages, all people living on earth use the same face expressions and mimics for 6 emotions.
9. A friendship that is actively over 7 years will probably last a lifetime.
10. Most people think that other people are more easily affected than themselves.
11. The most powerful way to win an argument is to ask relevant questions.
12. If you don'tt get the answer to your question, just wait.
13. In Indonesia, if a baby dies before growing teeth, he/she is placed in a growing tree. Then the space is sealed and it is believed that the child will be absorbed when the tree begins to heal.
14. Be aware of the attitudes of the people around you when they're talking about others.
15. According to a psychological research, if people can gather together and intensify their thoughts, they can bring rain.
16. One of the facts that shouldn't forgot is that the person you'll spend most of your time with is you.
17. Although some psychologists say there is no such thing as body language, research shows that there is such a fact.