People have different tastes and different choices. So it's completely understandable if you want to spend your days at home, on your own. We're not judging if you are a homebody who spends his/her days away from human contact. All these being said, let's take a look at all the moments you go through.
1. Since you don't enjoy meeting people much, you always fail at greetings...
2. Same goes for steering the conversation. You have no idea which subjects people talk about.
3. Getting ready to go out is a pain in the a**. The moment you realize how long it'll take you to go out, you immediately give up.
4. Spending time in the bathroom is your favorite activity!
5. You feel completely devastated when your friends ask you out just when you're relaxing on the couch.
6. You have tons of imaginary plans and no free time should people ask you out on the weekend.
7. The internet isn't your hobby. It's your lifestyle!
8. You easily get bored and want to go back home asap!
9. You ignore some messages and pretend you didn't see the event invitation after a while.
10. You want to go out on the weekends, but it can always wait. Let's sleep a few more hours first.
11. No meal will taste good if you're not comfortable at the table.
12. You'd rather sit and read tons of books instead of having "fun" outside.
13. So many TV shows to watch, but there's never enough time. Plus, those characters are your best friends now.
14. You feel demotivated when you think about all the traffic and crowds waiting you outside.
15. You wish you could tell people all the fun things you do at home when they ask boring questions.