16 Surprising Facts About Coffee That You’ve Probably Never Heard Of
> 16 Surprising Facts About Coffee That You’ve Probably Never Heard Of
You walk around with it in your fancy mug, you share it on Instagram. Why not brag about it more? Here are 16 facts about coffee which will make you look sophisticated here and there.
1. Saliva wipes out half the flavor of coffee.
2. Starbucks used to sell coffee beans only before they started selling coffees in paper cups.
3. We use its seeds but coffee is actually a fruit.
4. Coffee is the second most selling product in the world.
5. Granulated coffee, also called instant coffee, was first introduced to the world by George Washington in 1910.
6. If you want to get the best impact of it, you should drink your coffee between 9:30 - 11:30 in the morning.
7. On average, 2.5 billion cups of coffee are consumed everyday, all around the world.
8. Brazil is not only the king of football, but also the king of coffee production.
9. You reduce your risk of becoming an alcoholic 43% if you drink two cups of coffee everyday.
10. The name cappuccino comes from Capuchin friars.
11. Qahwa = Al-qahwa = Coffee = The wine of the bean
12. Sooo sorry, I am in tears now, but 20% of the office coffee mugs contain fecal bacteria and E. coli.
13. Coffee with a sour taste is either rotten or very good.
14. Coffee is not found only in the blood, but also in the sperm.
15. In ancient Arab culture, a wife can divorce her husband if he does not supply her with fresh coffee.
16. Those who brew coffee with marijuana tell that it is hallucinative.