Japan is a country with rich culture combining old traditions from past centuries and today’s incredible technological progress. Because of their unique place in both history and the present, it’s no wonder that Japanese life differs from the one we are used to. Sometimes this country surprises us so much that we start to feel that it’s from another galaxy.Source: https://brightside.me/wonder-places/13-p...
13. A drivers strike that is profitable for passengers
12. A special worker is guarding a non-working escalator
11. Organized train lines
10. Kotatsu is there, even in movie theaters
9. A head cat
8. Items with 2 prices
7. Expectation and reality in Japan
6. Disposable umbrellas
5. Friendly competition
4. Self-parking slippers
A Japanese hotel has started to offer its guests slippers that can park themselves in a designated place when you are not using them. Each slipper is equipped with 2 wheels, an engine, and sensors. This novelty was created by the Nissan company.
3. Food samples in Japanese restaurants
2. Sakura made of LEGOs
1. And yet, nothing compares to mother nature itself
Spring in Japan.