If you haven’t realized already, we’ve made a list of moments you’ll realize that you’re getting old, because, well, that’s just one of the things we do for living. So, long gone are the days you looked forward to blacking out with your friends, fellas. But aging doesn’t have to be a nightmare, in fact, for most of us it’s just amazing to feel more matured and in peace with the world!
1. When you would rather spend your weekends relaxing at home than going out with friends.
2. When it became too hard to party all night.
3. When you started to care as much about skin care as you do about makeup.
4. When you splurged on soap or body lotion.
5. When your friends all started getting married.
6. You've lost track of what songs are "popular."
7. When you started enjoying things you hated before.
8. When you started making a conscious effort to eat more vegetables.
9. When you started ordering your drinks "on the rocks."
10. When the hangovers got serious.
11. When you started choosing comfortable clothing.
12. When you started waking up early, even on weekends.
13. When you started thinking that younger good-looking guys were "cute."
14. When you found your first gray hair. 😞😞
15. When you noticed that that cheeseburger and fries you had for dinner last night actually did show on the scale.
16. When you started telling the same story over and over again.
17. When you started questioning the latest fashion trends.
18. When one year felt so short.
19. When you couldn't remember someone's name.
20. When it started taking forever for an injury to heal.