Here we are with another mind blowing test. Do you think you're good with reasonability tests? Well, we prepared 5 questions for you. There's no time limit and you can use pencil and a paper. You can even use the internet as long as you want. Have fun and try to answer the questions as accurately as possible.
1. This is the development of a cube. For the sum of the numbers on opposite faces to be equal, which numbers should change their places?
2. Allison, Becky, Claire, Desiree, Elly, Fiona, Heather, and Georgina make up the students of a classroom. They are divided up into two teams, four people being on each side.
3. All the heights of students are different in a classroom. Adam is taller than all the girls. Amanda is shorter than all the boys. Harry is shorter than all the other boys and only taller than Amanda among other girls. Casey is taller than all the girls and only shorter than two boys. According to this information, minimum how many people are there in this group?
4. Here is how the situation is in a classroom. Minimum how many people are there in this classroom in which one person can fall in love with another one more than once?
5. There's a relationship between the numbers in this circle. Which number should replace ''?'' ?