Sometimes we give more importance to our best friend than our family. They find themselves a place right at the center of our lives. And sometimes, we just feel sad and frustrated when we are not together. What if they move away? Here is the story of those whose best friends are far away from them:
1. You, of course have fun with your other friends, but your best friend is always on your mind.
2. You tell everybody you see about the memories and the stupid things you two did to the point that they start hating you.
3. And sometimes, you remember an inside joke and start laughing by yourself.
4. Every time something goes wrong, you wish your best friend was right next to you.
5. And your ugliest selfies cannot be targeted at anybody else than your very own bestie.
6. You are the first to like or comment on a photo of your best friend.
7. No matter how far you live from each other, you two are the first person to call for each other, every time there is a new development in your lives.
8. You willingly or not willingly play a great role in every decision your bestie makes.
9. If the distance between you two is ridiculously great, even texting proves to be difficult and you miss each other even more.
10. Obviously, not everything runs perfectly smooth all the time. The problems you have from time to time are just apart of your friendship and more than natural.
11. And you have to admit that you can sometimes overreact and be too emotional about your friendship, even dramatizing a thing or two.
12. You frequently send each other long, motivational texts.
13. You constantly send "this reminded me of you" texts to your bestie.
14. And as you aren't side-by-side anymore, you arrange movie nights on Skype and feel like you are close even to some extent.
15. If they start talking about something in their lives that you haven't been made aware of yet, you might get angry and hurt.
16. You hate your bestie's other friends that you don't know greatly, even without an apparent reason.
17. Your phone bill might get its fair share of this long-distance friendship, as you will take every opportunity to call each other.
18. You learn all about the app called Facetime.
19. The effort you make to keep it together when it is finally the time to meet up is worth a good applause.
20. It is also safe that drunk time equals highly emotional time. If you can't reach your bestie during such times, you leave a voicemail to tell them how much you miss them.
21. Because there isn't anything better than seeing the one, who you hold dearest to your heart, face-to-face!
22. You spend the whole night going over the news you have already heard about over the phone or texts, once again in great deal once you meet up!
23. And then you suddenly go back to the way you were in the past, as if those years hadn't passed and nothing had changed...👩❤️💋👩
24. Because you know very well that you don't have to talk every day to know that you are always there for each other.