15 Pre-Internet Era Things For Your Daily Dose of Nostalgia
> 15 Pre-Internet Era Things For Your Daily Dose of Nostalgia
Remember the times when real-love existed and people were happy?
1. The effort it required just to play a game.
2. Those gloriously joyful moments while playing this game.
3. Your computer being a jerk when you tried to burn a disc.
4. The dizziness of your first 3D experiences.
5. The hard times you had when you tried to decide which card back to choose.
6. This magical labyrinth.
7. Overusage of clipart on every term paper.
8. Spending some quality time with Paint.
Then turning it into a contemporary art masterpiece.
9. Unbearable sadness of losing your mouseball
10. Waiting 39 years to download something.
11. Those computer classes, which didn't help with anything.
12. This message of goodbye and the mixed feelings it caused.
13. The first time you played Sims and how amazing it was.
14. No end-game screen ever made you feel as satisfied as this.
15. Of course, the first connection to the internet. You felt like you were stepping onto the moon.
BONUS: Even though they belong to the internet era, let's pay our respects to our old friends like Limewire, Napster and Emule.