The pastel tones on hair are simply the most successful trend in recent years. Especially, gray, blue, green, and lastly the pale pink. According to what we've gathered from BuzzFeed, the fashion world calls it the Millennial Pink.
1. Even more pale pink towards the tips may look good on blondes.
2. Or you can use darker subtones.
3. The shiny Nicki Minaj hair for the more courageous ones.
4. Lighter tones are perfect for short and curly hair.
5. Millennial pink looks good with darker roots.
6. It's also healthy for the ones who don't like lightening their roots.
7. If you prefer a more lively style, you may try a reverse ombré in shades of pink.
8. Similarly, you can use lilac shades at the roots and get lighter toward the tips.
9. It's also possible to get two different shades of millennial pink separating the hair as top and bottom.
10. If you're not brave enough to dye all, you can have some highlight at the front.
11. It looks good when you wear it down.
12. Or when you have a messy bun.
13. Or with a hipster style like this.
14. What about pink braids, like a princess?
15. It doesn't mean that it won't look good on anybody other than the millennial generation.
16. Think about catching this monochrome grace by matching your lipstick with your hair.
17. If you're into pink, you can match all your styling with your hair.
18. Not that we hold the ones who play up!
Then, what about dropping by the hairdresser this afternoon, girls?