Bandanas, which were quite popular in 90's, have become trendy again in the new season. You can adapt this trend, which has come to the streets from the fashion shows, according to your own style. You can both use a bandana of a contrast color to your outfit, or use the different tones of the same color and look awesome without putting much effort into it.
Here is the most hit trend of the season and the ways you can use them.
1. Let's start with the most preferred model of the season.
2. And this is a different version of it:
3. The most bohemian way of hiding your hair, which is worn out because of the heat and sea for a festival or beach style
4. And you can even have a retro look!
5. You can tie a contrast color bandanna around your hair that you have tied in a sloppy way.
And here is how you do it:
6. Here is a bun suggestion that will go nicely with the flowery dresses, which are a must for summer.
7. For your sporty combinations:
8. Doing this awesomely pretty model can be a bit challenging, however the end result proves that it is definitely worth the effort!
9. Another bun model:
10. And another version with a cute knot:
11. If you want to pimp your regular ponytail, this one is for you.
12. And we can't not suggest this one:
13. This is one of my favorites and it is very easy to do, as well.
14. Another bad hair day saver:
15. A knot that you can tie on a long bandana could only make this much of a big difference.
16. We guarantee that it will also look great with a plait!
17. And this is an inspirational tip for those who trust their handicraft! :)
Bonus: You can also use it around your neck and rock your look!