A very old tale says that there were diamonds at the tip of Eros' arrow. And that's the reason why men use diamonds to convince women to marry them. They thought that they could own a woman's heart forever with the ring they put on their ring finger, thanks to a direct vessel passing by the left ring finger to the heart.
We don't know if this romantic account is true or is made up so that not only rich people but everybody would buy diamond rings. All we know is that the women who measure the size of love not according to the size of the diamond, but consider the uniqueness of the ring, will totally fall in love with these!
Here are the amazing designs combining minimalism with elegance.
1. How about five little diamonds instead of a single big one?
2. Or this 18 ct. ring that will emphasize the eternity of your love.
3. Or if you prefer something more simple and natural, this small-branch shaped ring is definitely your thing!
4. A small triangle and a water drop to accompany this beauty.
5. Who said a spiral ring isn't suitable for an engagement?
6. How about a solitaire pearl instead of a diamond?
7. The perfect harmony of pearl and black diamonds! 😍
8. A big beauty coming with a small sapphire!
9. Daisy chain diamond ring!
10. Another breath-taking beauty designed in a half-moon shape!
11. And another version of it.
12. This is a very authentic piece thanks to the black diamond.
13. And this one is for those who like showing off.
14. A pearl ring that looks like a family ring passed on for generations.
15. An original and minimal take on the princess cut.
16. Perfect combination of pearl and diamond!
17. A solitaire engagement ring designed with a wedding ring.