People don’t usually wear short shorts, barely-there skirts and plunging necklines. But if you’re preparing to rock the red carpet, anything is possible. And that’s what celebrities do: try the most unusual thing possible! From the see-through trend to pelvic cleavage, celebs aren’t afraid to push the boundaries. Take a look at these 17 nearly naked celebrities on the red carpet!
1. Kendall Jenner wore these 85,000 crystals instead of a gown to the Met Gala 2017.
Yes you've heard it right. No fabric was used in the making of it!
2. This gown Jennifer Lopez wore to The Billboard Latin Music Awards 2017.
47-year-old star never shies away from showing off her gorgeous body. Here's what she wore to the American Music Awards in 2015.
3. Chrissy Teigen had kind of a wardrobe malfunction at The 2016 American Music Awards in Los Angeles.
4. Bella Hadid wore this little red dress on the Cannes red carpet.
5. And Rihanna stunned in this completely sheer dress at CFDA Awards in 2014.
6. Rita Ora defiled all odds and wore the see through sheer dress to the Oscars in 2015.
7. Irina Shayk turned heads as she arrived at the Vanity Fair Oscars bash in this revealing black cutaway dress in 2015.
8. And Beyonce's Met Gala Givenchy gown was sheer genius!
9. Emily Ratajkowski wore this low-cut Julien Macdonald gown to last Harper’s Bazaar Icons party last year.
10. Kim Kardashian wore her most daring dress to the Met Gala 2015 with a sheer Roberto Cavalli gown.
11. Ashley Graham rocked this sheer gown at the MTV VMAs.
12. Ciara loves this high-slit, side-boob combo!
13. And of course, here's Miley Cyrus at 2015 MTV Video Music Awards.
14. Amber Rose wore this next-to-nothing gown to MTV Video Music Awards in 2014.
15. Kelly Brook at the 2000 premiere of Snatch.
16. Toni Braxton at the 2001 Grammy Awards.
17. And here's how it all, probably, started: Rosie McGowan wore this in 1998.