Some people are just so nice that if they see someone in need, they do whatever it takes to help them.
1. "A policeman noticed a sloth who was on a highway. He stopped and took it to a vet first and then returned it to its natural habitat."
2. “The people across aisle didn’t know each other. She was flying for the first time and was terrified. He talked her through it and held her hand. Just people being people.”
3. "When you know how to make dreams come true:"
4. "“My dad’s rescue cat wasn’t properly weaned and was very neglected. The only way he will drink water is if my dad holds the cup. He does this multiple times per day.”
5. “I left my expensive iPad on a plane and the company crew found it and saved it for me. Thanks guys!”
6. "Black Panther Sean making sure that cats have plenty of food!"
7. “A friend volunteers at an old folks home in Australia and was greeted with this today. She’s still crying.”
8. “My husband donated 17 year’s worth of hair growth today to The Little Princess Trust.”
9. “This guy, who calls himself ‘the peddler,’ wears a velodrome helmet and a balaclava and returns stolen bikes (including mine) from online sellers. He also patrols the streets making sure bikes are properly locked up and registered online. He was just interviewed on the radio!”
10. "This kitten came to the office of a Brazilian Attorney’s Association on a rainy day. They didn’t just take him in and gave him food, but they also accepted him as an honorary worker. His name is Leon."
11. "“Came out of the doctor’s office to find my Oakley’s hanging on my door handle.”
12. “I got a flat tire and my boyfriend was on the phone trying to help, but I was still struggling to loosen the lug nuts. Then these guys came up. They spoke limited English but gestured toward the tire. They put my spare on and I was back on the road in no time. I thanked them and tried to offer them $ but they refused.”
13. “A barista who saw me crying and gave me a cake pop and a hug, I love you and I would do anything for you.”
14. "These firemen saved a dehydrated hummingbird and were there until they made sure the bird was OK."
15. “My colleague noticed that I closed my blinds since the weather was depressing me. When I went to get coffee I came back to this, and it really brightened up my day.”
16. "This lucky tree was spared by a good guy architect who designed an awkward cutout in this building to allow the preexisting tree to keep on living."
17. “My Uber passenger drove my car after I got pulled over for having a suspended driver’s license that I didn’t know about. Not only that, she also drove me to Service Ontario to get my license back. She wouldn’t even let me buy her a coffee or a muffin while she waited at the courthouse. I got blessed today.”
18. "This tram in Turkey stopped so the cat could drink water from the puddle."
19. “This woodworker in my city built 2 sheds, one for homeless people and one for his dog. The homeless people can stay there and sleep since they have nowhere else to go.”
20. "Here is more proof that superheroes live among us:"
21. “A student came to class today with his child because he couldn’t find a babysitter or anybody to watch her while he was in class. My professor said, ‘I’ll hold her so you can take good notes!’ ”