16 Weird Body Parts You Have, But Don't Know The Names Of!
> 16 Weird Body Parts You Have, But Don't Know The Names Of!
Well, you don’t die if you don’t know what hallux or lunula means, but you can definitely show off your sophisticated lingual skills next time you go to the salon to get your nails done.
Or from now on, you won’t just hurt your foot or hand or leg, you’ll be able to hurt your purlicue as well...
1. Glabella: the space between your eyebrows.
2. Rasceta: the lines on the inside of your wrist.
3. Philtrum: the groove located just below the nose and above the middle of the lips.
4. Anatomical snuff box: the triangular ridge between the base of your thumb and your wrist.
5. Gnathion: the lowest part of your chin.
6. Axilla: your armpits.
7. Dimples of Venus: the notches in your lower back.
8. Canthus: where your upper and lower eyelids meet.
9. Purlicue: the space between your thumb and forefinger.
10. Gynecomastia: man boobs.
11. Columella nasi: the part of your nose between your nostrils.
12. Tragus: the nub of cartilage at the front of your ear.
13. Frenulum: the small fold of mucous membrane extending from the floor of the mouth to the midline of the underside of the tongue.
14. Lunula: the crescent-shaped whitish area of the bed of a fingernail or toenail.
15. Suprasternal notch: the large, visible dip in between the neck and the collarbone.