15 Reasons Why Winnie the Pooh Is Filled With Wisdom!
> 15 Reasons Why Winnie the Pooh Is Filled With Wisdom!
There is probably nobody who doesn't know or like Winnie The Pooh, but we still don't give enough importance to what this super cute bear has to say.
We actually have a lot to learn from him.
1. Piglet: ’’How can you spell love?" Pooh: ’’You don't spell love, you feel it."
2. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think."
3. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.”
4. "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."
5. “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.”
6. "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."
7. "A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside."
8. "Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon!"
9. "Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart."
10. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams we can be together all the time.”
11. “If the person you are talking to does not appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in this ear.”
12. "As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen."
13. “Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more… to give way to the happiness of the person you love.”
14. "A day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day."
15. “Some people care too much. I think it's called love.”