Trump is one of those presidents who was already rich and famous before taking over the White House. And in case we can ever forget those days, here are 17 insane photos from when he was a real estate developer and TV personality, not a president. Definitely not a president.
1. Donald Trump getting comfy with Liberace and his "pet" polar bear, circa 1990.
2. Trump getting a kick out of shaving Vince McMahon's head, then proceeding to chug a beer at Wrestlemania 23 in 2007.
3. When Trump sat down for tea and abnormally large crumpets with The Dinosaurs in 1992.
4. When he sang the Green Acres theme song with Megan Mullally at the 57th Annual Emmy Awards in 2005.
5. Being caught in an awkward conversation with Derek Zoolander at the 2000 VH1 Vogue Fashion Awards.
6. Moments before he was attacked by Frankenstein at Universal Studios Hollywood in 2006.
7. Trump glowing with happiness during a portrait with the Easter Bunny and Bo Peep at Mar-a-Lago in 2006.
8. Trump admiring a portrait of Trump during his birthday party in 1990.
9. Trump being rudely interrupted by a half-naked Cirque du Soleil performer in 2003.
10. Trump casually shaking hands with David Blaine at a press event in 2008.
11. Trump appalled by Katie Couric's impersonation of him during a taping of the Today show in 2004.
12. Trump showing off a tiny Trump at a press event in 2004.
13. Cheerfully posing with a naked silver guy holding a sword and a gigantic Tweety Bird, circa 1996.
14. That one time he rubbed a rather large magic lamp for a special surprise in 1990.
15. Taking an opportunity to shock bystanders with a suitcase filled with $100,000 in 2002.
16. Trump casually walking onto the 1994 set of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
17. And then there is that unpleasant encounter with a bald eagle during a 2015 photo shoot for Time’s Person Of The Year.