13 Actors Went From Harry Potter To Game Of Thrones!
> 13 Actors Went From Harry Potter To Game Of Thrones!
(SPOILER!) "Harry Potter" and"Game of Thrones" take place in completely different worlds!
However, these worlds have to intersect because of the actors and actresses that went from Harry Potter to GoT.
Some of them are easy to spot, while some others might come as quite surprising!
Here are those 13 people!
1. Michelle Fairley played Hermione's mother in "Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows"
2. GoT fans know her as the brave mother, Catelyn Stark.
3. Natalia Tena played Nymphadora Tonks in the Harry Potter series. Never ever call her "Nymphadora" though!
4. And we saw her as the fearless wildling, Osha, in GoT!
5. David Bradley played the character Argus Filch and is known as the very annoying doorman of Hogwarts.
6. And in Westeros, he is known as Walder Frey, the villain leader of the family Frey.
7. Ciarán Hinds played in the last "Harry Potter" as the brother of Albus, Aberforth Dumbledore.
8. In GoT, he is known as the king beyond the wall, Mance Rayder.
9. Freddie Stroma'da is next. He gave life to the unliked Cormac McLaggen character.
10. And in GoT, we saw him as Sam's brother, Dickon Tarly.
11. You wouldn't remember Julian Glover from the world of wizards, because he was the voice of the spider, Aragog.
12. In GoT, we know him as the master Pycelle.
13. We have seen Ian Whyte playing many huge characters with his height of more than 2 meters, including the scenes played by Frances de la Tour with Oympe Maxime.
14. He gave life to many characters in Westeros.
15. Nicholas Blane was on screen in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The character's name was Bob.
16. He played the Space King in GoT, one of the 13 people ruling Qarth.
17. Bronson Webb was a student of Slytherin and a friend of Draco Malfoy in "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban." (On the right side)
18. Webb played the character named Will, one of the defenders of the Wall. He experienced Ned Stark's rage while running away from Whitewalkers.
19. Ralph Ineson was a death eater named Amycus Carrow in three "Harry Potter" movies (right side).
20. In GoT, he was a raider of the Greyjoy Family, named Dagmer Cleftjaw.
21. Some of you might recognize Edward Tudor-Pole from the cut scenes as the owner of Borgin & Burkes store in The Chamber of Secrets.
22. He portrayed a rebel in an episode of the second season of GoT.
23. Sally Mortemore was Irma Pince, the librarian at Hogwarts in The Chamber of Secrets.
24. She played a character in Bravos in the 6th season of GoT.
25. In this scene from the first part of the Deathly Hallows, it is a bit difficult to see Daniel Tuite, portraying a skinny wizard.
26. In the last season of GoT, he made an appearance as Lother Frey.