We don’t have anything against selfies. In fact, it’s like a brand new art form of the last decade. HOWEVER, we feel like you’re going too far with it sometimes. There are people who post 2-3 albums of selfies every f*cking day! But this post is not about them. These 19 photos show worse people than those who upload hundreds of close-up selfies, these photos show how insanely unbelievable selfie craze can be…
1. “I’ve just broke my neck and there’s still a dead guy in the car but lemme first take a selfie, because why not.”
2. If you forget for a minute that he could’ve died after taking this, it’s actually a cool selfie. Respect.
3. Why are you doing this people? Seriously?
4. His own private Mission Impossible scene.
5. Here's to this British guy who took a grinning photo with the EgyptAir hijacker. Selfie of the century.
6. "Insensitive couple take a selfie displaying the burning hotel" this was how they made the news. Probably the most inappropriate selfie ever.
7. You're on fire, I can see that. Or, of course, I can't help but think that you were probably responsible for the fire. Sorry! :/
8. "Got pulled over for speeding lol."
9. This one speaks for itself.
10. "Finally an opportunity to wear my new sunglasses."
11. Oh. OK.
12. Peace. May she rest in peace.
13. 11 likes, 5 comments. There it is, you made it.
14. I want this level of coolness, but it's probably more like being dead inside.
15. "I've been driving for 8 hours for this."
16. I’m almost grateful that no one on the Titanic had a smartphone.
17. The Shining scene reversed. In the most inappropriate way.