• In 2040s, with the increase in life expectancy and the new births human population will reach a peak at around 8.1 Billion, then stop growing.
• Current energy consumption in the world tripled since 1970s, and this will become 4.5 times by 2050.
• Due to scarcity of conventional resources, use of renewable energy will increase by 5 times in 2050.
• Global carbon emission will reach its peak level in 2030.
• CO2 level in the atmosphere have increased by 45% since 1990. Although the amount being released currently decreased by 8% thanks to Kyoto Protocol and commitment of the EU Countries, this is still far from enough. Trend is still negative due to other industrial countries' lack of commitment.
• Also 40 years from now, although there will be enough food to feed all the population, there will still be countries struggling with hunger and famine due to unequal distribution.
• Due to increase in overall temperature caused by carbon emissions, climate change is inevitable.
• In 2050, loser of the game will be the United States due to its matured economy whilst China will win a major economic victory.