24 Reasons Why You End Up Spending 200$ Every Time You Go To Supermarket For Basics
> 24 Reasons Why You End Up Spending 200$ Every Time You Go To Supermarket For Basics
Supermarkets and stores have one single goal: Making you spend more money. If you are ever wondering how they are managing to do that, here you have a list of some of their tricks:
1. Shopping carts are intentionally designed massive, so you can fill more!
2. Don’t try hard, you can keep in your mind maximum 4 price tags
3. Half the customers change their mind on check-out queues
4. Bring your own music for shopping
5. "Feels like our local grocer!"
6. There is still dew on spinach, they must be fresh!
7. Only 10$ for 10? That’s a good deal!
8. Break from the herd!
9. Welcome to …
10. Would you like to try our new product?
11. Should we watch a movie tonight?
12. Healthy food
13. Where are these goddamn eggs?
14. Speeding kills (supermarkets)
15. "Omg It smells amazing"
16. Cause, the sense of smell is one of the oldest and strongest
17. Items at eye level
18. Targetting children
19. Big broher watching you
20. Let’s get a beer and go home
21. Do you have another size of it?
22. Even flooring is special for you
23. Customer loyalty cards
24. Maze-like stores!