Olga Nuskova is a Russian food artist. Her Instagram has over 50k followers. You'll understand why after you've seen her incredible cakes!
1. When galaxies turn into cakes!
2. This almost looks like a soap bar!
3. This is an example of artisan baking!
4. These cakes are so perfect that you don't want to eat them.
5. This swirling beauty though.
6. Aurora Borealis!
7. The amazing smooth texture of this cake is gonna blow your mind!
8. Who would have thought that a blue cake would look this good?
9. Do we have to mention that they look perfect on the inside as well?
10. We cannot find the right words to describe this.
11. Looks like marble easter egg, isn't it?
12. This is the genius behind these wonderful cakes!
If you want to try that glazing at home, have a look at this recipe posted by a Reddit user!
Ingredients: 20 g Gelatin Powder, 120 g Water, 300 g Glucose, 300 g Sugar, 150 g Water, 200 g Sweetened Cond Milk, 300 g Chocolate (White, Milk, Dark or a combination), Food Coloring
1) Bloom the gelatin in the water;
2) Boil the glucose, sugar & water;
3) Remove from heat and add the gelatin;
**4) Add the cond milk;**
**5) Pour over chocolate and buerre mix to remove air bubbles;**
Use at 35C/95F.Source: http://onedio.co/content/these-mirror-ma...