13 Solid Reasons To Spend Another Year Being Single!

-

Brace yourselves! Summer is coming...And with it, tons and tons of weddings, engagement parties and much more! But first, let's sit down and realize that you can easily spend another year being single!

1. You don't have people interfering...When you get married, it's your wife, mother-in-law, father-in-law, your own parents and soon after, your own kids!

i.milliyet.com.tr

2. All those relative visits...Do you really need to spend that much time with them right now?

3. Statistics show 40% of men can't get along with their MiL. The other 60% is too afraid to say it when she's staring at them!

www.guncelpsikoloji.net

4. When you marry someone, you marry her family as well...Think twice!

cdn8.staztic.com

5. Say goodbye to all those crazy parties, gatherings and gaming events!

img.hurriyet.com.tr

6. Let's hear Anton Chekhov on this: "If you are afraid of loneliness, do not marry..."

kitap.radikal.com.tr

7. And one more time...

8. And what about all those weekends away with your friends when you didn't give a damn about anything.

malepatternmadness.com

9. Again, research shows women spend at least half of their day completely happy. As in, the time their husband is away.

stacysrandomthoughts.com

10. You do almost everything together. But, losing all that weight won't be the same for you both!

11. Married couples are more often diagnosed with cancer...

ichef-1.bbci.co.uk

12. You can have much, much more time to yourself. The world is your oyster!

cdn.pudra.com

13. Of course, we don't recommend staying single for the rest of your life. Just make sure you don't end up like Louis Ck.

nbchardballtalk.files.wordpress.com
How do you feel?
Lovely
Scream
Tears of Joy
Relieved Face
Clapping Hands
Thumbs Down
Angry

Facebook Conversations

Onedio Conversations

Send Comment
Send Feedback